Last Updated: February 10, 2023
Anatomiz3D Healthcare Limited (“Anatomiz3D”, “us”, “we”, “our”), is committed to protecting your privacy. We own and operate the website located at www.Anatomiz3D.ca (“Website”).
2. Information You Provide Us. You may disclose information to us as follows:
a) By Using the Website. You may provide us with certain Personal Information when you use the Website. For example, you may submit feedback, comments, questions, or requests to be contacted by Anatomiz3D via the Website (“Feedback”), or you may submit education details to determine if you are eligible for a discount for educational courses on medical 3D printing. The Personal Information we collect may include your first and last name, applicable Healthcare Institution (as applicable), relationship to applicable Healthcare Institution (as applicable), email address, phone number, any Personal Information you decide to include in your Feedback to us, your profession, your degree, your state, your country, and any other Personal Information you may provide to us while using the Website.
b) Supplying us with goods or services. If you are a supplier of Anatomiz3D, the Personal Information we collect includes a contact name, email address, business address, and phone number.
c) Applying to work with us. If you apply for a job with us, the Personal Information we collect includes your first and last name, email address, phone number, address, your references, and any Personal Information about them that you provide to us, your resume, and any Personal Information in your transcripts, certifications or other hiring materials you submit to us.
d) Using Anatomiz3D’s professional services. If you engage Anatomiz3D to perform development work or other one-time services, the Personal Information collected includes your name; email address; phone number; address; and billing and payment information.
If you submit your resume or other hiring materials to us, we ask you to only include information relevant to the position you’re applying for, and your employment history and education (including, without limitation, certifications and/or degrees obtained, previous work experience, relevant awards, etc). If you submit Feedback or any other materials to us in connection with your use of the Website, we ask that you do not disclose sensitive Personal Information (including, without limitation, gender, height, weight, medical information, religion, and philosophical or political beliefs) in your submitted materials.
3. Information We Collect When You Use the Website. Anatomiz3D may collect certain information when you use the Website, such as internet protocol addresses. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, and to administer and improve the quality of the Website.
We may also use other tracking technologies, such as beacons, scripts and tags. These technologies are used to analyze trends, such as User navigation and inputs on the Website, and to gather statistical information about Website visitors. This information will be kept confidential but aggregate and anonymized statistics that do not personally identify an individual may be made available to third parties we engage to provide the Website. We may receive reports based on our use of tracking technologies by our third-party partners on an individual and aggregated basis. The different browser you can use to access the Website may offer its own management tools for removing these types of tracking technologies, but please note that if you disable some or all of these tracking technologies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Website.
4. How We Use Information We Collect. We may use information we collect in the following ways:
a) To administer and improve our Website;
b) To provide you with the professional services or development work you request;
c) To deliver information about the Services and other Anatomiz3D products and services, offers, promotions, reports and other information that may be of interest to you, where you have subscribed to receive them;
d) For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, and security purposes;
e) For compiling market trends, statistics and assessments; and
f) To meet our legal obligations.
5. Who We Share Your Information With. We may share your Personal Information with third parties, such as our selected business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, and affiliates, in the course of performing our contractual obligations. These third parties may include web hosting partners, IT service providers, and our affiliate company.
We have put in place contractual and other organizational safeguards with such third parties to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized uses and disclosures. Such third parties have limited access to Personal Information solely for the purposes described herein, and they will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using such Personal Information for any other purpose.
In addition, we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
b) If we have reason to believe that disclosing this Personal Information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other Users, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities; or
c) If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
Our servers and those of third parties who may receive your Personal Information may be located outside of Canada. Accordingly, your Personal Information may be available to foreign governments or their agencies under a lawful order, irrespective of the safeguards we have put in place for the protection of your Personal Information.
8. Access and Accuracy. You may access the Personal Information we hold about you to verify accuracy of your Personal Information, to have a general account of our uses of your Personal Information, and to correct your Personal Information as appropriate. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information although in certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant Personal Information available to you (for example, where that Personal Information also pertains to another User). In such circumstances, we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate, and to respond to your requests in a timely manner.
9. Security. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff and third parties as reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org